Time & Location
About the Event
While the suspension of the Sunday obligation remains in place, we are looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible over Christmas. With current social distancing restrictions, we will need to manage attendance at our Christmas Masses.
If you have not already completed a Christmas Mass form, you can use this page to book a ticket for one of our Christmas Masses.
Please read the following carefully before booking your ticket.
- You can only book to attend one of the following Masses: Christmas Eve: 4.30pm, 6.15pm, Midnight Mass. Christmas Day: 9.00am, 10.30am. For all other Masses, we will continue to operate our first come, first served policy.
- Please consider how many people you will be attending with. You can come on your own, as part of a couple or with your household or Christmas bubble (up to three households, per the Government’s guidelines). Please only book one ticket for your group household or Christmas bubble. We will ask you how many people will attend with you when you book; this helps us to plan seating in the church. We would also like to store your details for our parishioner records. When placing your booking you may opt out of this by checking the relevant box, and we will destroy your details after the 21 days (of the Mass you attend) required for NHS Track & Trace purposes.
- The church will open half an our before the Mass. Please arrive on time and provide your name to the steward before entering the church.
- If your plans change and you can no longer attend the Mass you have booked, please cancel your ticket by emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name and ticket details when notifying us of your cancellation. We are expecting these Masses to be very popular and will operate a waiting list.
- We expect many Masses to be over-subscribed. If you are unable to attend Mass on Christmas Eve/Day, please remember that the Church regards every day in the Octave of Christmas as if it was Christmas Day itself, so we would encourage you to come to 9am Mass on one of the days after Christmas day. You do not need to book for these Masses; entrance will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Sold OutIndividual (1 person only)£0£00£0
- Sold OutCouples (2 people only)£0£00£0
- Family (up to 3 households)£0£00£0